Banana Peanut Butter Protein Pancakes
Looking for a quick healthy protein packed recipe? Here is one of my favs….
- 2 scoops of vanilla ProGrade protein powder CLICK HERE or if you don’t do whey you can try Vega Sport Vanilla
- 2 table spoons of natural creamy peanut butter
- 2 eggs (add egg more egg whites if needed)
- 1 1/2 large ripe bananas (use the ½ of the banana for topping)
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Cinnamon to taste
- ¼ of teaspoon of baking powder
- Honey or low sugar maple syrup for topping
- Coconut oil spray for pan
- Use two medium sized bowls separate the eggs slowly so you have egg whites in separate bowl. Beat the egg whites on high for 2 minutes until they form soft peaks (whipped consistency for fluffy cakes)
- Add remaining ingredients in to the bowl that has only egg yolks in it. Mix together and then slowly add egg whites into same bowl. Mix all ingredients together until pancake mix is batter.
- Coat skillet with coconut oil spray and heat over low heat. Scoop ¼ of cup of batter into pan and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Serve immediately and top with sliced banana, peanut butter, cinnamon, honey, or low sugar maple syrup!
Until next time eat well, train hard & be nice to people!
Jeremy Scott ~ Scottsdale Personal Trainer
Make Success Mandatory