9 Things YOU Should Do Daily

9 Things YOU Should DO Daily

1 ~ Give more than you take from everyone, be their fountain NOT their drain. Aim for at least 51/49 split meaning you give them 51% and only take 49%…


2 ~ Treat people the way you wish to be treated…. practice empathy as often as you can.


3 ~ Be a NICE person it takes zero talent to be nice… mean people suck.


4 ~ Exercise and move your body in some way, shape or form at least 30 minutes a day….mobility, foam rolling, and even brisk walks aid to great results.


5 ~ Eat real food that nourishes and heals your body daily, green veggies, healthy fats and lean proteins and keys to long term health….more specific track your macros.


6 ~ Practice gratitude in your life for even the smallest things….this can change your life.


7 ~ Be a someone people want to hang out with (see #3 above)


8 ~ Don’t be a complainer… Lou Holtz said it best ““Never tell your problems to anyone…20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.”

9 ~ Never let the online, Internet, Instagram, Facebook version of you be more impressive than the in-person version of you…think about this real hard right now. Is what you portray online better than the actual YOU?

This is a simple yet highly effective way to make your life awesome. These are things most if you know and in theory they are easy, but in application take some effort on your part. Integrate these 9 things into your life and you will be successful in everything and I mean EVERYTHING you do.

Any questions just holler at me and if you dig this share it with the world it might just help someone you know start living a kick a** life they deserve.

Until next time, eat well, train hard & be nice to people.

Jeremy Scott ~ Scottsdale Personal Trainer

Make Success Mandatory

Like This Post? Get more like these delivered right to your inbox.